ProUnitas' mission is to facilitate the effective entry, coordination and implementation of existing educational, health and social services into underserved communities.
Diversity & Inclusiveness
When a community is given the space to build trust it becomes inclusive and in return leverages its strengths to solve its own problems. They are committed to ensuring that the communities they collaborate with are part of the decision and change making process. From an organizational perspective, ProUnitas rationally invests in human resources to ensure that they represent our community at every level.
Their children come to them with numerous needs and no one program possesses the capacity to solve them all. As a backbone organization, ProUnitas invests in optimizing the relationship between the various programs, thus providing them with the infrastructure to maximize their own potential. ProUnitas is committed to growing the whole child by ensuring that community, school, city, state and national programs and initiatives are not functioning in silos. Their strength is in quality and numbers. Education should not be viewed as a separate body from a child’s social, medical and community needs.
A Systems Approach To Achieve Transformation Change
- Create a brick and mortar cradle to opportunity pipeline that is permanent and not dependent upon sudden changes and bureaucracy
- Robustly coordinate experienced non-profits involved in direct services focused on comprehensive early childhood education, healthcare, STEM, literacy, college readiness, financial readiness, academic readiness, workforce development, character development, self-advocacy, arts and music
- House an ecosystem of support for children and in return alleviate the pressure faced by schools and teachers to meet those needs
- Tackle the issue of transportation and parental inability to leave work
- Provide various organizations the infrastructure and tools to reach the maximum amount of children in the fashion intended, track students growth and have direct access to those who are most in need
- Allow organizations to build relationships within a community and their schools due to their close proximity